She just came home with her 3rd set. I wish I had taken pictures of all of the retainers. The kids get to choose what colors they want their retainers made out of when they order them. Her first set was black with silver glitter. The second set was blue and pink tie dye. This set is orange and pink tie dye. It is much brighter in hopes that she doesn't misplace them. Plus, I am tired of her "working" off the debt by doing chores around the house. She has a small job with a bakery on Saturday mornings. I have introduced her to the world of wage garnishment. She has effectively taken out a loan against the bank of Mom and Dad and repays with part of her paycheck every week. She will be repaying this time with interest, and from money she earned from someone other than her parents. We went over how much she will pay in total loan costs if she only makes the minimum payment. It was kind of an eye opener for her. I hope this teaches her about taking out loans and using credit wisely as well as helps prevent future loss of retainers.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Oops, She Does it Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment