Crazy birds!
Friday, June 1, 2018
Bird is the Word
Our house has become a nesting place for multiple bird families. I have some bird feeders situated just outside the dining room windows. We can watch them while we eat and I can watch them while I cook and clean up. Last year we made a bird house for a scout project and some birds moved in this spring. There is also a nest in the eave of the deck just above our hot tub. The birds sometimes dive bomb us when we go outside. These are all normal places you would expect to see birds, right?
One day, I was in our basement and I heard a rustling over by where we store our camping gear. I went over to check it out but couldn't find anything. I was afraid it was a mouse since the basement door sometimes gets left open. I made a mental note to get a few mousetraps and went on my way. About a week later I was in the basement again when I heard furious peeping coming from the area over by the camping gear. Here is Nick to describe what we found.
We didn't realize until this happened that the vent cover had blown off during the winter. I feel bad replacing the cover now. We will just have to wait until those birds learn to fly away.
Crazy birds!
Crazy birds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment