Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Isaac turns 12


Wow, I can hardly believe that I have a new Deacon in the family.  (We call him a Dinkin, just because it makes him mad, although he is perfectly age appropriate in behavior)  We are so proud to watch him pass the sacrament on Sundays and yesterday he even gave his first talk in Sacrament Meeting, AND he did a great job.  This kid is growing up!  He is in 6th grade and has grown to a lofty 58 inches.  His shoe size is the same as his mom's!


What is a happy memory you have?  "Floating our barges" in the Dead Sea (swimming)

What is one word to describe you?  funny

Why do you like being a kid? I don't have to work quite as much as my parents

What do you like to do for fun? Read

What's your favorite thing to do with your friends?  Chat about books we've read

What's your favorite thing to do with your family?  Go on vacations

What is something that makes you proud?  I play the piano and am planning to play in church

What's your favorite song? I am a Child of God


What's your favorite color?  Green

What's your favorite movie?   Smallfoot

What's your favorite book?  Steelheart

What's your favorite food?  Shells


What's your favorite dessert?  Chocolate chip pie

Who's one of your best friends? Billy

What's a talent of yours?   Making up games

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Chemical engineer or scientist

What's the best thing about being 12?  I get to pass the sacrament


No comments: