The wedding turned out beautifully. We are so thankful that so much family was able to attend even though it was a lot of travel. We enjoyed spending time with family and celebrating Miriya's happiness. We were also excited to share some of our Ohio fun with them all.
We were able to enjoy fireworks from our back yard while also chasing fireflies. We spent time at the Air Force Museum. We invited people to our cabin, but alas, it is STILL not quite finished and no takers this time. Hopefully, next time we have a family event, we can all stay at the cabin.
I don't have the official photographer's pictures yet, but I do have some that were taken by family and shared. I will post more when the photographer delivers his package.
Thank you to my family for helping with the decorations. They turned out to be a bigger task than I had anticipated. The food was wonderful and our DJ did a great job with the music and had everyone dancing. Who knew Nick had moves like Jagger?
My favorite part of the night was when Jesse sang to Miriya.
So romantic!
















No comments:
Post a Comment