Friday, December 6, 2019

Isaac Turns 13


Isaac turned 13 yesterday.  I now have another teenager.  He is already eating as much as Taylor and growing like crazy.  I have to buy him new pants every other month or so.  We officially had the "You must shower daily and use deodorant talk."  He is always looking for ways to improve things from making up new games to his classes at school.  I can't wait to see what this year holds for him.

He is 5 feet tall and 98 pounds




What is a happy memory you have? I got to go to Egypt with my family

What is one word to describe you?  Analytical

Why do you like being a kid?  I get to be slightly lazier than adults

What do you like to do for fun?  Read, my favorite author is Brandon Sanderson

What's your favorite thing to do with your friends?  Hang out, I don't know what we do.  

What is something that makes you proud? I made AA time in the butterfly last year.  

What's the nicest thing you did for someone?  Hugged Nick (he neglected to add it was right after he beat him up)


What's your favorite song?  I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters

What's your favorite color?  Green

What's your favorite movie?  A Quiet Place

What's your favorite book? Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson

What's your favorite food?  Cheesy Shells
What's your favorite dessert?  Brownies, not marijuana (hmmm, makes me wonder)


Who's one of your best friends? Billy

What's a talent of yours? Acting

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Engineer, haven't decided what kind

What's the best thing about being  13 years old?  I get to have a cell phone and text my friends



No comments: