Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hair

That was then...




When Nick was born we were so excited about his hair. None of my babies have ever had hair until they were 2 years old. We were so suprised when Nick came out with all this beautiful blond hair. We carefully combed it into the cute baby mohawk with a curl every Sunday. Every day he would wake up from naps with his hair messed up. Tom and I just loved it all. Alas, it has all come to an end. True to the Tom and Jen Rasmussen family genes, all of Nick's hair has fallen out. Now he has about 3 strands of white hair. Not enough to even count, let alone see. Oh well, as you can see in the above pictures, at least we have a few pictures with his full head of hair. The first picture is actually his passport picture. I hope they believe we have the same baby when we travel internationally next month and have to use his passport. If he follows suit with the rest of the family, by the time he is 5, he will have a nice, thick head of hair. Until then, well, I guess it will be hats and suncreen on the head for that baby.

This is now...

1 comment:

Johanna said...

He's still got a sweet little face, especially when he is sleeping. I am refraining from kissing the chubby cheeks on my computer screen right now.
Give him kisses from Aunt Jo