Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jen's Bucket List

Sometimes I have a reality check where I take a look at my life and think about what I am currently doing vs what I would like to be doing. I don't usually write it down, but this time I decided to come up with a bucket list. Tom and I worked on it together. A lot of our goals are the same but there are a few differences. I will post my list today. Tom will have to post his own when he is ready. This list is in no special order.

1. Walk on the Great Wall of China
2. Snorkel/Scuba the Great Barrier Reef
3. Camp in the Florida Keys
4. Have a beautiful flower garden
5. Raft the Grand Canyon
6. Hike a glacier
7. Join the mile high club
8. Take the pacifier away from Nick
9. Go on a safari
10. See Mt Everest
11. Attend midnight mass
12. See the aurora borealis
13. Ski the Swiss Alps
14. Hunker down during a hurricane
15. See pyramids of Egypt
16. Visit Antarctica
17. Go on a road trip without kids fighting
18. Go on a road trip without kids
19. Canoe the Boundary Waters
20. Visit Island of the Blue Dolphins
21. Play with grandkids

No comments: