Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring!

I love springtime. The weather finally gets warm enough that we can start going outside and the bikes come down from their storage. Tom and I went on a bike ride yesterday while the little guys were at preschool. It was so nice to ride on the trail without pulling the bike buggy. We could ride as fast as we wanted and no one straggled behind. I found that I am flabby after my winter seista and my once strong bike legs quickly turned into gumby legs. I guess we will be riding more to build up that strength again. I was a little disappointed since I have been doing step and kick boxing during the winter. I guess they just don't work the bike legs.

Our kids are looking forward to spring break and a week off of school just to enjoy the season.

1 comment:

S said...

Like the pictures! Cute little guys!