In other news, Miriya FINALLY passed her driving test, again. Yes, she had to retake her driving test to reinstate her license after her accident. She has been very nervous about driving and has failed the backing up portion of the test 2 times in a row. I secretly think that she was throwing the test so we would continue to drive her everywhere. We started charging her taxi fare and the what do you know? She passed on her next try. She denies it, but I am still suspicious. Miriya is also in the middle of college applications. So far she has been accepted to the University of Utah and to Utah State. She is in the middle of her BYU application. She is very relieved that she has at least 2 sure things. She is not sure where she will end up. I think she would enjoy Ohio State but she seems bent on Utah. She will have some tough choices to make in the spring.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Halloween
We had a wonderful Halloween. Isaac was a vampire and Nick was a bat. They worked the neighborhood, along with Tom, and came home with an amazing amount of candy. I gave up fighting with them about it on the day after Halloween. My hope was that they would eat it all and then have a stomach ache or the candy would be gone. Neither happened so the fight continues. Luckily, they have an older sister and brother that are eager to help devour the spoils.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Nick and Isaac looked cute in their costumes. You also need to tell Miriya that BYU Idaho (or Ricks as I will always know it) is another excellent choice--not that I am biased or anything...:)
Post a Comment