Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nick Turns 3

Nick just had a birthday and is now a big 3 year old.  He will be starting sunbeams in January.  Luckily, he still loves to be cuddled and kissed.  After any injury, he will wander all over the house to find me so I can kiss it better.  After the kiss he immediately dries his tears and runs off to play. 

Favorite food: Mac and cheese
Least favorite food: meat
Favorite book: Any book with flaps 
Favorite game: Hide and seek
Favorite toy: iPad when he can play it.  We try to reserve it for emergencies, like when you are trying to teach YW first aid and have to take him with you.  Otherwise, he loves his blocks and Lincoln Logs.  Nick and Isaac will set up forts and villages with their little people and carry on whole epics all afternoon.

Favorite TV show: Dora the Explorer

I think last year I just wanted him to give up the pacifier.  For the upcoming year we will be working on giving up the diaper.  The will is strong in this one however, I already tried a few times but he is very recalcitrant. 
We love Nick so much and are very glad he is a member of our family.

No comments: