Isaac's birthday was last week. He is now a big 5 year old. I can't believe that he will be starting Kindergarten next fall. He is beginning to develop empathy. For example, we have an advent calendar where there is a piece of chocolate behind the door. Unfortunately, there is only one piece of chocolate so either Nick or Isaac are inevitably disappointed. Today, Isaac, all by himself, came up with an idea of only opening the doors every other day so then there would be 2 chocolates instead of one. I was so proud of him.
Favorite food: Mac and cheese
Least favorite food: vegetables, it used to be meat but he will now eat chicken nuggets, thank goodness
Favorite book to read to Mom: Go Dog Go
Favorite book to have Mom read to him: Frog and Toad are Friends
Favorite game: UNO
Favorite toy: iPad, he asked for one for Christmas. He was told that Santa does not bring iPads but that he could earn the money for one if he would like. He is now asking about doing jobs to earn money.
Second favorite toy: His blocks, he likes to combine the blocks, lincoln logs and legos with the little people and create villages and battles etc.
Favorite TV show: Dora the Explorer
Best friend: Nick
Five years ago I thought that I was crazy to be starting all over with young kids, but I don't regret one second. I can't imagine our family without Isaac.












No comments:
Post a Comment