This particular piece is from the very beginning of the school year. Isaac had to tell his class about himself, this is what he came up with without any help from parents or teacher.
![]() |
| I am kind, I like to write, I am good at soccer, I am special because I am Jesus's kid |
This piece was my Christmas gift from him. It is a picture of our family that he drew all by himself. His teacher was quite impressed because while all the other kids drew regular families, he drew our family with emotions. (This was actually the tactful way she let me know that she now knows all our family secrets...)
![]() |
| From left to right, upper row: Mom (yelling at Taylor), Dad, Taylor (crying), Miriya. Bottom row: Isaac, Nicholas |














1 comment:
So cute! Oh, the honesty of little children. I'm sure all teachers have some doozies of stories to tell.... :)
Post a Comment