Sunday, March 17, 2013

Gas Station

How many times in one day can a high school student go to a gas station?

The answer is 5 and not miss any classes.  Taylor just proved that he holds the record for the most number of gas station visits in one day. 

A new gas station opened near our house.  As advertising and to build clientele they have been giving away free sodas, slurpees and hot chocolate, all sizes, for the past 3 weeks.  When Taylor learned about this his eyes got big and his grin got even bigger.  You can actually get 4 drinks at a time so he took every opportunity to visit and obtain more toxins for his body.  He is now a connoisseur of hot chocolate and slurpee mixes. Luckily he shared with the family. Hot chocolate and carmel - good, root beer float and caramel slurpee - bad.  (Yes, he actually brought home that combination.)

  I never thought I would say this but I am actually tired of slurpees.  Not Taylor, though.  The promotion ended yesterday.  You would have thought Taylor's puppy died the way he moped about the house.  Ahh, to be able to eat hot chocolate and slurpees all day long and not gain any weight...I can only wish. 

No comments: