On Saturday morning Isaac ran down the stairs to show us this:
Finally! He has been wiggling that dang tooth for weeks now. I asked him if he wanted me to use the pliers to pull it out but he acted like I was crazy and ran away. I told him that my dad used to pull my teeth out with pliers. I don't think that he believed me. I mean, really, who would do that do their kid? Isaac is so proud of his first lost tooth. I see him pushing his tongue out of the hole when he thinks I am not looking. I can't wait for Taylor to teach him about spitting through the hole...
The tooth fairy brought him $1 that very night. Nick is so jealous. He is walking around the house trying to wiggle his teeth loose.
Monday, May 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment