For the under 6 crowd they allow assisted swimming. That is a relief as I was concerned that they would drown!
Here they are at the last meet, unassisted
:
What improvement! OK, I'll be honest. I am holding not only the camera but also the keys, the phones, the wallets and the watches as both Taylor and Tom watched from the sidelines ready to jump in and save them if needed. Isaac finished both freestyle and backstroke without assist. Nick still needs a little assist on backstroke and holds onto the lane lines on free style but I am very proud of their progress all the same.
Isaac has been telling jokes now for the past few months. You know, the really funny jokes that no one gets and he can't even remember later. I think it is a developmental milestone. I recorded a few so you all can enjoy his humor as well.












1 comment:
Such cute kids! You are a brave mama to sign them up for the swim team--but it paid off; it sounds like they did great! Way to go guys!
Post a Comment