Monday, November 25, 2013

Nick Turns 5

Nick turned 5 last week.  Here are his updated stats and interview: 
38.5 inches tall
30 pounds

Favorite food: Mac and cheese
Favorite dessert: chocolate sundae
Least favorite food: meat
Favorite book: Henry and Mudge, he can read these books all by himself!

Favorite game: Sorry
Favorite toy:  playmobil castle
Favorite TV show: Phineas and Ferb
 
What are you good at? Doing tricks
What is your best trick?


What is your favorite thing to do at school?  Free choice time because I get to play whatever I want

What do you get in trouble for? I don't get in trouble (this is not true, I guess he is having convenient memory loss...maybe that is why he keeps getting into trouble)  I would say he usually gets in trouble by fighting with Isaac. Nick can sometimes bite.

Best Friend: Josh
Favorite color: Red
Favorite Primary song: Once There Was a Snowman
What do you want to be when you grow up?  a firefighter

What's your favorite thing to do with your family?  Go to the park on a picnic
What's your favorite movie? The Incredibles  
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

bamatamb said...

He's such a cutie--and a smarty pants too, reading Henry & Mudge already! Way to go Nick!