Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mother's Day

For mother's day I got to talk with Taylor.  It was very nice.  We all gathered around the ipad and skyped for an hour.  Taylor is looking good and I got to meet his Brazilian companion.  Tom did Sharing Time for me at church, that was a wonderful gift.  I also got to go back to Utah.  It was for a funeral but even still it was so wonderful to see family.  That was also a great mother's day gift.


I just love the little gifts that the kids make at school for Mother's Day.  This year the kids classes had a mother's day tea that I got to attend.  They had both made me cards.  Isaac's said 4 good things about my mom.  1. She cares for me  2. She loves me  3. She plays with me  4. She helps me.  Nick's card said I love your hugs.

Isaac had made a book called My Mom and Me.  I will share the highlights.

 My favorite memory of my mom is her birthday.

My mom makes me feel safe.

My mom makes me laugh because she tells funny stories about crazy people.

The most fun thing I've done with my mom is ride the Beast (a roller coaster).

My mom smells like she has been working.

Nick filled in some questions that were laminated.  Here are his highlights.  My mom is 29 years old.  My mom likes to eat lots of things.  She likes to drink any flavor.  If she had time, she would like to read.  If I could go anywhere in the world with her, we'd go skiing.  Mom is really good at putting clothes in the washer.

Well, there you have it.  Mother's Day at the Rasmussen household.  I love them all.

No comments: