Monday, March 8, 2021

Isaac turns 14


Isaac had a birthday and is now 14.  He was moved up to teachers quorum but, unfortunately, has not been able to perform his duties as our ward is still not meeting in person due to COVID.

Height:  5ft 2.5in

Weight:  98lbs

Birthday Interview:

What is a happy memory you have?  Going to Jordan

What is one word to describe you?  Average

Why do you like being a teenager?  I enjoy more responsibility and control over my life

What do you like to do for fun?  Reading and Hiking

What is you favorite thing to do with your friends?  Play chess

What is something that makes you proud?  I placed 4th in the 100m backstroke at swimming championships

What is the nicest thing you have done for someone? Sometimes I make lunch for Nick to take to school

What is your favorite church song?  I Am a Child of God

What is your favorite color?  Green

What is your favorite movie?  Lord of the Rings

Describe a time when you were afraid:  When Mom had her transplant surgery

What is your favorite book?  Sleeping in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini

What is your favorite food?  Pasta shells

What is your favorite dessert?  Gingersnap cookies

Who is one of your best friends?  Allen

What is a talent that you have?  Swimming and piano

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Chemical Engineer

What is the best thing about being 14 years old?  I am no longer 13 which was unlucky.

We are so lucky to have Isaac in our family.  He is full of mischief and is developing quite a sense of humor.  Being a teenager is difficult.  It is hard for me to see him describe himself as average when I can see that he is so smart and caring and responsible.  He is in 8th grade and I just have to remember that that is the worst time of all the school years.  I know that he will come out of this period with his blooming personality still intact.  I can't wait to see what will happen to him as he grows.  

No comments: