Sunday, February 8, 2009
Happy Anniversary
16 years ago I was a blushing bride just embarking on the crooked path of marriage. Little did I know that we would end up with 4 kids, one cat, many fish,and a mortgage. Little did I know that after 4 moves, multiple sacrifices that go along with two people in college at the same time and many nights and weekends spent with the scouts and at the hospital that I would love Tom more now than I did 16 years ago. I never would have thought that it was possible. If you would have asked me back then I would have told you that I would never let my kid bite, throw a tantrum, or repeatedly disobey. My motto is now never say never. Thank goodness for a soft shoulder to cry on, a strong spine, and a forgiving heart. I will love you always and forever, my eternal companion. Here's to 16+ more wonderful years together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment