Miriya called her trusty ride to school for a ride but was not exactly clear on which day he should pick her up. She waited until just before school had started before she called to ask where he was. Oh I thought you just needed a ride to seminary. (That doesn't start until tomorrow.) That meant a mad rush to jump in the car, drive through traffic and try to make it to school before second period.
Isaac really missed the kids, he just went from one mess to another. He started off by dumping out all his blocks and legos. Then moved on to spreading flour around the kitchen. He ended with using his chalk to mark up the walls. The only reason he stopped was because I put him to bed. It was either that or I would have thrown him out the window. I guess the kids kept an eye on him more than I realized while they were at home. The picture is right after the flour incident, he was sitting on the naughty step.
Nick, well, he was Nick as always. Cries to be picked up, cries to be put to sleep, cries to be fed, cries for someone to play with. He is trying to learn to crawl. I think he will be much happier when he can actually move around. He misses the kids too, as they were sometimes willing to pick him up and play with him.
Taylor got off to school OK. Afterwards, at the dinner table he proceeded to tell us that school was SO disappointing. Why? Because all the cute girls are dumb and all the smart girls are ugly. There are only 1 or 2 smart and cute girls at school and there is only one cute girl in our ward. Hmmm, that was an eye opener. It seems my little boy has discovered girls...












No comments:
Post a Comment