I just got home from visiting Utah over the weekend of the Deer Hunt. I was able to spend time with my mom and my sisters, as well as my sister in law, while the guys were pursuing the evasive deer in Circleville. It was a lot of fun to see my nieces and nephews (Wow! Have they grown) and to do some girly things like making jewelry. It was also wonderful to eat at Cafe Rio and Training Table. OK, I might be crazy, but there is just not a place like Cafe Rio in Ohio. They like their food VERY plain here in the midwest. There are people in our ward who don't even know what a clove of garlic is, let alone cilantro. But I think I am digressing.
Congratulations Bryan!
While Tom and Taylor were watching Bryan gut his deer, I was fending off Nicholas. He has 2 teeth on the bottom and up until now, has not had any teeth on the top. A few days before the trip I noticed that he was getting in his fang teeth, just in time for Halloween. That was unusual, I have not had a child that got their side teeth in before their 2 front teeth but that is what it appeared Nick was doing. However, all weekend long, Nick would crawl over to me and pull up on whatever he could grab then go on to bite. I have teeth marks on my shoulder, knees, arms and he managed to get one good one while he was nursing. I looked inside the mouth of the human pirhana and sure enough, I found 4 upper teeth just starting to come in. Too bad he won't be Dracula for Halloween after all. Lucky for grandma and aunts that he was too afraid to use them as his human teething ring too.
I had a great time in Utah and was sad to come home. After a bit of travel mayhem that resulted in an overnight stay in Denver I finally made it home. Nick and I are good buddies, but it was nice to hand him off to Tom for his turn with the Cannibal King.












No comments:
Post a Comment