Friday, March 26, 2010
Miriya Needs a Corset
Last night at dinner Miriya announced that she had been asked to go to Prom. There are lots of new things about Ohio, like he just asked her to her face instead of doing some nifty creative invitation. I remember being asked to dances with a note frozen in a block of ice or being led on a treasure hunt. I also remember answering an invite with a note baked into a cake or a balloon in a fish tank. Miriya just told him yes. Oh well. Maybe we can coach Miriya into creativity at the next girls choice dance. Anyway, I was asking her about flowers. Will we need to order a boutonniere? "I suppose", Miriya sighed. "I guess I will need to wear a corset." Of course she meant corsage. She is so funny. We will be looking for prom dresses over the next few weeks. I hope we find something, the pickings are slim for a modest dress here in Ohio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Ha! I love that picture! Have fun, Miriya! :)
I would love to shop for corsets. How fun! I can't wait to do it for Annika someday. Maybe we'll just settle for a prom dress.
Miriya,
Good for you. Have fun.
Grandma & grandpa T
Post a Comment