We were also very lucky this weekend because Tom's brother, Jeff, came for a visit. We love having family come to stay with us and we thoroughly enjoyed Jeff's stay. We showed him the Air Force museum and Tom's big screen set up in the basement where we watched Ghost and the Darkness in preparation for our trip to Chicago. Unfortunately, our HDMI cable got broken somehow (the kids did it) so Rock Band was out of commission. Jeff was very patient with our kids, especially Taylor who for some reason was like glue on Jeff. I think I know who his new hero is. Jeff also got to attend church with us. He noted that it was one of the most boring meetings he had ever attended. Next time I will take him into my 4 year old Primary class where I had one kid that wouldn't keep his pants on...
As I mentioned above, we will be going to Chicago either in April or in October so I can sit for my oral board exams. I managed to pass my written boards that I took in November the day before I delivered Nick. So now it is on to Orals. If I pass, this will be the last exam for 10 years!
This picture is of Miriya doing her favorite stroke, the butterfly at the swim meet on Saturday. She did really well and came in 1st on the 200 IM and either 1st or 2nd on the 200 fly. I am so proud of her.












3 comments:
(the kids did not do it)
Blame Tom.
congrats Miriya!
But I pity the poor family who have rock band yet cannot play.
Post a Comment