Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crawling

Nick has finally learned to crawl. Much to our relief, his days of requiring constant adult entertainment are over. He is still high maintenance, but at least I can put him on the floor of the bedroom with a few toys scattered around and then jump in the shower. I can get about 30 minutes of cry free time with that trick. He doesn't do the classic crawl. It is more of a push with one foot and drag the other. He still seems pretty efficient however. Now I find that he is helping Isaac spread the flour around the kitchen...I guess you just go from one problem to another.

3 comments:

bamatamb said...

What a cute crawl. However, you better get his hips x-rayed because of the one foot push thing. (I'm totally joking; that is what our stupid pediatrician ordered for us when Miles crawled like that. She said he must have hip problems because of that crawl. Brother. That was our last appointment with her.)
Anyway, Nick is darling, and I'm excited to meet him and see the whole family next month! :)Michonne

Johanna said...

How did he get so big so fast? We can't wait to see him!

S said...

Ellie really liked looking at the video clips on the blog today. We like those. Do more...