Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Fashionista
Isaac has really begun to take an interest in his clothes and what he looks like. He loves to pick out his own outfit every morning. It never happens to be what you got out for him after his bath. If you put on different clothes than what he picked out he will take them off, or if he can't get them off will proceed to scream and cry for hours on end. I have decided that it just isn't worth it. He can pick out his clothes, comb his own hair and brush his teeth if he wants. Heck my older kids don't even do all these things. I suppose encouragement at this young age is a good thing. Here is a picture of his most recent fashion ensemble. Were we going to church? Nah, on a bike ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
I think the kids at the end get the best deal. By then, you figure out what really matters (and you're just more tired), and wearing a (cute) tie for a bike ride isn't one of them.
Cute kiddos.
Post a Comment