Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet 16

I can't believe it but my little girl just had her sweet 16 birthday! She is so excited for all the things that are coming, mainly dating and driving. I had my worries and doubts but she is actually turning into a thoughtful and (usually) caring human being. Here's the interview:

Favorite color: black and blue and green

Favorite food: macaroni and cheese

Where do you want to go to college? BYU or U of U

What do you want to do when you grow up? Something in the sciences, maybe forensics

Favorite vacation? Cancun because it is relaxing and Italy because the people are nice and the countryside was pretty

What do you like to do in your free time? Ski, snowboard, listen to music, read.

Favorite book? Maximum Ride

What are you most proud of? Varsity letter in swimming

What do you get in trouble for? Being late to class

What is your favorite game? Playing anything with my brothers

Favorite school subject? Chemistry

Favorite sport? skiing or snowboarding

Edward or Jacob? Neither, Jasper is best

Most embarrassing moment? Turkey leg at Thanksgiving

Where do you want to go on your mission? Great Britain because I love Europe and they speak English

Ever been kissed? Plead the 5th (I think that is a yes)

Best friend? Tiffany

Boyfriend? Tyler (She didn't answer that one, she said that I already knew)

How many kids do you want? 2 because one will get lonely, 3 is uneven and 4 is a nightmare

What is the hardest thing you have done? Nothing, if it is too hard then I get lazy

Favorite movie? The Matrix and Breakfast Club

Favorite band? Nickleback

1 comment:

S said...

Happy Birthday to Miriya! I love the Breakfast Club also...