Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saucy 17

It's official, Miriya turned 17 yesterday. We are going to celebrate tomorrow since she has prom tonight. Here is the birthday interview:

Favorite subject in school: physiology
What book are you reading right now? None



If you could go anywhere or do anything today what would it be? Go to prom
What do you see yourself doing in 5 years? In college
What do you see yourself doing in 10 years? Working, maybe married



Favorite activity to do with the family: Watch movies
Favorite color? Blue
Favorite number: 17 because that is how old I am
What do you want to be when you grow up? Medical Laboratory Technologist
Favorite vacation: Japan because I liked the nice people and the food
Favorite drink: Milk, fat free


What makes you happy? Drawing and reading
What do you get in trouble for? not doing my work
What makes you angry? When I get ignored
Who is your boyfriend? I don't have one
Favorite movie? The Matrix
Favorite toy? Stuffed animals, stuffed cat named Mew, especially
Favorite game? Hearts
Favorite food: Mac and Cheese or fish
Favorite candy: Twix
Best friend: Brett (a girl
What are you proud of? Swimming, drawing and skiing
Favorite teacher: Mr Fox, physiology, because he tries to incorporate real world applications into the classroom

No comments: