Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mess monster

Just over the past 2 days I have been following Isaac around, cleaning up mess after mess. He just seems to get into things as fast as I can clean them up. One of his most favorite is to get into the bin of flour I keep in the pantry. Yesterday I cleaned up the flour mess at least 3 times. The last time, I left out the vacume because I got called away to the telephone. When I came back, Isaac was throwing flour on the floor and then vacuming it back up. Unfortunately, he was using the vacume to push the flour around rather than suck it back up, so the mess now involved the entire kitchen instead of just the pantry.

The last mess monster straw came just before Tom was off to do another activity with the scouts. Tom was putting on his swim clothes and getting his snacks together, I don't remember what I was doing, (not watching Isaac). When we realized that it was a little TOO quiet, this is what we found:


It is desitin, put on like sunscreen. Now I know what Isaac would look like with an old man beard. Ahh, the suprises of a 2 year old. He went down for a nap shortly after that.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

I love it. Send him over to play with Adrienne and the fingernail polish... I'm sure they would have a great time.